History

1865
Founded in Yamashiro, Kyoto
1878
Started exporting green tea to the United States
1906
Received a prize thanks to the high quality of our tea as an export product
1946
Opened the flagship store in Shinsaibashi, Osaka
1986
Received a prize Kyo No Shinise (a long-established company in Kyoto) from the governor of Kyoto prefecture
2001
Obtained the certification of Organic JAS
2003
Opened a Japanese tea cafe at the flagship store in Shinsaibashi, Osaka
2015
Renewed the company’s vision and logo